The San Diego Gulls are dedicated to supporting programs that produce positive change for children and families throughout Southern California by providing educational opportunities, broadening access to the sport of hockey and addressing the health and wellness needs of our community.
The San Diego Gulls Donation Request Policy is as follows:
- All donation requests MUST be submitted online at least six weeks prior to the date of the event. Please fill out the online form completely to be considered.
- Your organization must be a 501c3 nonprofit located in Southern California.
- Please do not submit the form more than once for a single event.
- Each organization is eligible, but not guaranteed, to receive one donation in a 12-month period.
- We do not facilitate personal items to be autographed by players or coaches.
Requests will be processed in the order that they are received. CLICK HERE to place your request.
If you would like to mail in your request, please send it to the address below:
San Diego Gulls Hockey Club
ATTN: Community Relations
7676 Hazard Center Drive, Suite 1075
San Diego, CA 92108