Pass The Puck’s Coaching Fellowship is a seasonal program founded by San Diego Gulls Head Coach Dallas Eakins.
The program’s objective is to use the San Diego Gulls’ training camps and select regular season practice days to give talented and enthusiastic youth hockey coaches opportunities to:
- Gain Experience
- Share ideas and philosophies
- Build long-lasting relationships
Designed as a program to give back to the community, continue to grow the sport in the region and provide a unique experience to chosen minor hockey coaches who give their heart, guidance, time and leadership to our sons and daughters, and look for nothing in return.
- Participants must apply via email (nominations will be accepted but participants who apply directly will be prioritized)
- Participants can be from anywhere in the world but must be a certified youth hockey coach with 2+ years of youth hockey coaching experience
- Participants will be fully integrated into a day with the San Diego Gulls coaching staff
- Participants will be encouraged to share their ideas and philosophies
- Participants will be encouraged to continue the relationship and dialogue beyond their day with the staff
Pass The Puck’s Coaching Fellowship is inspired by the late Roger Neilson’s positive effect and influence on coaches at every level. Roger was first to help, first to share, first to support and first to listen. Roger loved sharing ideas and philosophies, and Pass The Puck’s vision is to emulate Roger Neilson’s kindness, generosity and vision.
All coaches are encouraged to apply by filling out the information below. Please email Jeff Goduti, and include “Pass The Puck” in the subject line, with any questions.