All game times, dates, opponents, promotions, and giveaways are subject to chance without notice. All promotional giveaways are for ALL FANS, IN ATTENDANCE, WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
* Post game skate is limited to active duty military and veterans (with valid military ID) and their immediate family members. Limited to the first 150 registrations taken on a first come, first served basis at the marketing table by Section 6. All skaters must sign a waiver, and minors must have a parent/guardian present. Skate rental will be available free of charge. You may use your own skates. They must be kept in your vehicle until you are allowed to retrieve them during the 3rd period.
** Post game skate is limited to the first 150 first responders (with badge) and their immediate family members. Registrations are taken on a first come, first served basis at the marketing booth by Section 6. All skaters must sign a waiver, and minors must have a parent/guardian present. You may use your own skates. They must be kept in your vehicle until you are allowed to retrieve them during the 3rd period.
# $2 Bud Light Night’s begin at 6:00 p.m. and end promptly at 8:30 p.m.
San Diego Gulls Promotional Giveaway Policies and Procedures
- Guest must be in attendance and produce a valid same day game ticket upon entry to receive an item. Tickets are deemed invalid if ticket stub has been detached or a re-entry gate usher has invalidated the ticket with a stamp or mark.Only one item per person per valid same day game ticket, per valid entry through the gate. Due to the potential of fraudulent activity, the Gulls reserve the right to limit up to 3 items per person per valid entry.
- All guests must meet the age qualifications for age-sensitive items to be eligible for the giveaway (e.g. all fans, ages 3-14 or adults 18 & over).
- For kids’ giveaways (all fans, ages 3-14), child must have a valid same day game ticket to be eligible to receive an item. All non-paying guests younger than 36 months will not be eligible to receive an item. To ensure child guests receive an item, we advise that guest secure a valid ticket for each child in attendance.
- Please be sure to receive your item upon entry into the arena prior to clearing the distribution area. In fairness to all guests and to limit the level of fraudulent claims, any guest approaching the distribution area or distribution staff after they have cleared the distribution area will be denied an item.
- The Gulls are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Lost or stolen items will not be replaced.
- Some items may be damaged during shipping and handling. Please inspect your item upon receipt. If your item is damaged and/or broken, please see an on-site Gulls guest relations representative immediately to exchange it for another item. Making a damage claim after you have cleared the distribution area or time has lapsed may result in denial of a replacement item.
- All promotional items are distributed WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.