Every November, we challenge Gulls fans to grow a mustache, make a commitment to get active and raise vital funds for men’s health. Grow your mo’ with the Gulls to raise funds and awareness for the Movember Foundation. Here’s to a hairy month!
GULLS MOVEMBER CONTEST:
Enter the Gulls Movember Contest by signing up for a Movember Foundation account at www.movember.com and CLICK HERE to join the San Diego Gulls Movember Team. The fan who raises the most money for their Movember account by Nov. 22nd will win a Movember prize pack, a pair of tickets to the Bakersfield Condors vs. Gulls game on Nov. 24, a ride on the Zamboni and a photo opportunity with Gulls players after the game.
MEN’S HEALTH STATS:
- 1 in 7 men will be diagnosed with prostate cancer in their lifetime
- Testicular cancer is the most common cancer in young men aged 15-34 years
- 1 in 4 adults in the US will experience a mental health problem in a given year
- 3 out of every 4 suicides are men
- Moving on a regular basis can reduce your risk of heart disease, diabetes and cancer by up to 50% and lower your risk of early death by up to 30%.
CLICK HERE for Official Rules.