- DOB: 5/20/1993
- Ht: 5-10
- Wt: 170
- Shoots: L
- Years on Team: 1
- Hometown: Lac-Beauport, QC
- Appeared in his first professional season with San Diego, collecting 16-30=46 points with 16 PIM in 67 games, ranking third in goals, assists and points.
- Among league rookies, ranked tied for 10th in assists (30).
- Finished the season earning 20 points his last 27 games (5-15=20) and 23 points in his last 31 contests (5-18=23).
- Recorded his first professional point Oct. 14, 2016 vs. Tucson, and scored his first professional goal Oct. 22 vs. Texas.
- Scored 2-3=5 points while appearing in all 10 of San Diego’s Calder Cup Playoff games…scored the first OT goal in Gulls postseason history (also his first career playoff goal) 38 seconds into OT in Game 1 of the Pacific Division Final vs. San Jose.
- Signed a two-year entry-level contract with Anaheim on Apr. 8, 2016.
- Made his professional debut with San Diego on Apr. 15, 2016 vs. Ontario…went scoreless in two games with San Diego in 2016-17 after completing his collegiate career at Northeastern University (Hockey East).
- Scored 65-85=150 points in 130 career games with Northeastern…captained the Huskies his senior season
- Led Northeastern in goals (19), points (44) and plus/minus (+12), and co-led in assists (25) his junior season in 2014-15.
- Was a Hobey Baker Award candidate in 2013-14 and 2014-15 and was named to the Hockey East Second All-Star Team in 2013-14.
- Was named MVP of the 61st annual Beanpot Tournament after scoring five goals (5-0=5) in two tournament games, including his first career hat trick in a 3-2 victory over Boston University on Feb. 4, 2013.
- Was named the 2011-12 USHL Player of the Year after becoming the first player in the league’s current format (since 2002) to score 50 goals…led the USHL in scoring for Lincoln (54-50=104) and plus/minus (+44), and ranked second in PPG (14) and GWG (7).