Get Your Tickets On Your Mobile Device
We've launched a new digital ticket platform, supported by AXS Mobile Delivery, to serve as the official, dedicated ticket market for all San Diego Gulls tickets.
Our fans will be provided the ability to buy and sell tickets through a fully-integrated and secure ticketing experience. Fans will also be able to transfer tickets seamlessly via the new platform. AXS Mobile Delivery will be supported and promoted across all of the team's official digital platforms and media assets, and is easily accessible through our homepage.
No lost tickets
No stolen tickets
No counterfeit tickets
No tickets, just great seats
AXS Mobile Delivery eliminates the hassle of paper tickets! Instead of a paper ticket, you can choose to scan your Mobile ID from your mobile device or choose any convenient form of digital ID (credit card or driver's license) as your method of getting in to the arena. Your card will be swiped or your mobile device will be scanned by a Guest Services representative using a hand-held device. You will receive a seat locator identifying your seats. It's really fast.
Season Ticket Holders will use their branded account card to enter Pechanga Arena San Diego, swiping their card upon entry.
TRANSFER IN A FLASH
Want to invite someone to the event? Transfer seats to anyone with Internet access (corporate guests, friends) - at anytime - via email.
HOW TO ACCESS YOUR SEASON TICKETS
STEPS TO ACCESS YOUR SEASON TICKETS
- Open the AXS.com webpage or AXS Mobile Delivery app
- Click log in and then forgot password
- Use the email address associated with your account and click reset my password.
- Wait for the email from AXS reseting your password. Once in click on the reset password button
- Enter new password and confirm
- You are now able to log into AXS.com and manage your tickets
AXS MOBILE DELIVERY FAQs
WHAT IS AXS MOBILE DELIVERY?
AXS Mobile Delivery is an ID-based, digital ticketing system that allows you to enter an event with any form of convenient digital ID, such as a credit card or a Mobile ID through the the AXS Mobile Delivery mobile app. This concept, similar to the e-ticket in the airline industry, allows you to manage your tickets via the Internet. It also gives you the ability to sell, buy and transfer seats through a marketplace endorsed by Pechanga Arena.
HOW DO I BECOME AN AXS MOBILE DELIVERY ACCOUNT HOLDER?
When you purchase tickets via AXS.com, you are automatically signed up for an AXS Account. You can sign into your account using the email address and password entered when you purchased your tickets. Upon signing into your account, you can buy, sell or manage all seats in your account.
You can also register using the AXS Mobile Delivery mobile app. The AXS Mobile Delivery mobile app is compatible with iOS 6.1 or later for iPhone and iPod Touch and with Android 2.3 or later for the Android devices.
HOW DO I ADD A CARD TO MY ACCOUNT?
The credit card you used to purchase your mobile tickts with is automatically linked with your account.
ENTERING THE VENUE
HOW DO I GET INTO THE ARENA?
AXS Mobile Delivery eliminates paper tickets! With AXS Mobile Delivery, your registered ID is what gets you into the arena. Instead of a paper ticket, you can enter with the Flash Seats mobile app on your phone or choose any convenient form of digital ID (credit card or driver's license) as your method of getting in to the arena. Your card or mobile device will be scanned by a Guest Services Representative using a handheld device. You will receive a Seat Locator identifying your seats. It's really fast! Remember that the Seat Locator is not a ticket and only shows the location of your seats in the arena.
There is no re-admittance to Pechanga Arena San Diego once you leave the facility. No ins and outs are permitted.
WHERE CAN I ENTER THE ARENA USING AXS MOBILE DELIVERY
You can enter at any of the four main entrances of the Pechanga Arena San Diego.
HOW CAN I BE SURE MY TICKETS ARE GOOD?
AXS Mobile Delivery is the San Diego Gulls Official Ticket Marketplace. If seats are listed in your account and you have at least one form of valid ID associated with your account, such as a credit card or a Mobile ID through the AXS Mobile Delivery mobile app on your phone, you have everything you need to go to the game. On game day, just scan or swipe your ID at the gate and then enter the arena. With ID-based ticketing, you never have to worry about lost, stolen, or counterfeit tickets.
WHAT IF MY GUESTS ARRIVE AT DIFFERENT TIMES?
Most people find it best to TRANSFER the seats to their guests prior to the event. This way your guests will be able to enter whenever they arrive using their own ID. If you have two tickets on your Flash Seats account and want to enter before your guest arrives, simply transfer one of the tickets to them via AXS Mobile Delivery prior to the game. They can quickly accept the ticket on their mobile device and enter the building using the AXS Mobile Delivery mobile App when they get to the game.
WHAT IF MY CREDIT CARD IS LOST OR STOLEN?
If your credit card is lost or stolen and then replaced by your credit card company before the event, you can register the new card on Flash Seats and remove your old card. If you do not have your credit card upon arriving at the event, you will need to go to the Pechanga Arena San Diego Box Office for assistance.
IF MY ACCESS IS DIGITAL, HOW WILL THE USHER KNOW WHERE TO SEAT ME?
Once you arrive at the gate and scan your Mobile ID or swipe your credit card or driver's license, a Seat Locator will be printed with your seat location on it. Just take the Seat Locator to the ushers and they will be able to seat you accordingly. Remember that the Seat Locator is not a ticket and only shows the location of your seats in the arena. Once you receive your Seat Locator, you cannot walk away from the gate; a Seat Locator cannot be used for re-entry. With AXS Mobile Delivery, your ID is what gets you into the arena.
TRANSFERRING ON FLASH SEATS
HOW DO I TRANSFER SEATS?
To transfer seats:
- Log in to your AXS Mobile Delivery account online, and click Tickets.
- Find the tickets you want to transfer.
- In the Action column, click the Transfer button. A page appears showing the details of the event.
- In the Which tickets do you want to transfer section, click each of the tickets you want to transfer. If you want to transfer all your tickets, click the select all link.
- In the To whom do you want to transfer these tickets section, enter the following information for the person you want to send the tickets to:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Re-enter Email
- Message Recipient
- Recipient's Phone Number
- After you enter the necessary information, click the Preview "Flash Transfer" button. A page appears, summarizing the details of the event and to whom you're transferring the tickets.
- Click the Confirm Transfer button. A page appears, telling you the tickets have been transferred.
To transfer seats on your AXS Mobile Delivery mobile app:
- Log in to your AXS Mobile Delivery account through the AXS Mobile Delivery mobile app.
- Touch Account at the tab bar and then touch My Tickets. Find the tickets you want to transfer.
- Select each of the tickets you want to transfer by touching the seat numbers.
- In the Transfer To section, select the person to transfer the tickets through one of the following options:
- Touch Recent Transfers to view and select persons who recently received transfers, if any.
- Touch My contacts drop-down to select persons from the phone contact list. These contacts are not necessarily existing Flash Seats accounts.
- Enter the person's information you want to send the tickets to; first name, last name, email and message.
- After you enter the necessary information, touch Preview Transfer. A page appears, summarizing the details of the event and to whom you're transferring the tickets.
- Touch the Confirm Transfer button. The transferred tickets now appear in the Pending Transfer screen.
CAN I CANCEL A TRANSFER?
It depends on whether the people you're transferring to already have a AXS Mobile Delivery account. If they already have an account, the seats are transferred instantaneously to their account, so you cannot cancel a transfer once you've initiated it. If the people you're transferring to do not have a AXS Mobile Delivery account and do not pick up the tickets you've transferred, you can cancel a transfer.
If you are using a text to speech reader for accessibility and are having problems using this application, call (619) 359-4730 for assistance.