The Official Fan And Booster Club Of The San Diego Gulls
The mission of The Colony is to support the team on the ice through fandom and off the ice through community projects that assist the efforts of the San Diego Gulls Foundation.
Colony memberships for the 2023-2024 season are now on sale! Please click the button below to join or contact email@example.com for further information.
By joining The Colony, you'll become part of America’s finest fan and booster club, and will enjoy member perks including:
- Colony branded backpack, Colony pin, and a Colony puck
- Invitations to Colony events
- Opportunity to volunteer with the San Diego Gulls Foundation
- Post game on-ice photo during select home game
Membership costs $40 for the 2023-2024 season per individual.
For questions, please contact the San Diego Gulls Community Relations Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 619-359-4703.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Colony?
- The Colony is the official fan and booster club of the San Diego Gulls. The mission of The Colony is to support the San Diego Gulls both on and off the ice through fandom and community projects that assist the efforts of the San Diego Gulls Foundation.
Is there a cost to join The Colony?
- Yes. The costs will be announced in October and typically include a membership kit, access to FREE exclusive Colony events and access to additional events that may require additional payment.
Do you have to be a Gulls Elite Member to be a member of The Colony?
- No, you do not have to be a Gulls Elite Member to join The Colony. Anyone can join!
Do you have to rejoin The Colony each season?
- Yes, The Colony is on an annual membership which requires you to re-join each season. Memberships are limited so be sure to purchase yours early!
What kind of community initiatives does The Colony support?
- The Colony will look to support the efforts of the San Diego Gulls Foundation throughout the season through volunteer projects and collection assistance at food drives, toy drives, etc. The San Diego Gulls Foundation serves as the team’s main charitable beneficiary. The mission of the San Diego Gulls Foundation is to facilitate and support programs that produce positive change for children and families throughout San Diego by providing educational opportunities, broadening access to the sport of hockey and addressing the health and wellness needs of our community. Since 2016, the San Diego Gulls Foundation has donated over $937,000 back to the San Diego Community.
As a Colony Member, can I bring any non-Colony members or family to an exclusive Colony event?
- Unless otherwise noted, only Colony Members are welcome to attend exclusive Colony events, however, guests are welcome to attend the community involvement events. Children under 2 years of age or younger are welcome to attend with their parent/guardian who are current members.
Is there a minimum age required to join The Colony?
- While there is no rule for a minimum age, many local volunteer opportunities require you to be at least 13 years of age to participate.
Questions, Comments and Concerns
Please contact the San Diego Gulls Community Relations Department at email@example.com or 619-359-4703.