We are no longer accepting the colony memberships for the 2019-2020 season. Please check back regarding memberships for the 2020-21 season soon!
The Colony is the official fan and booster club of the San Diego Gulls. The mission of The Colony is to support the San Diego Gulls on the ice through fandom and off the ice through community projects that assist the efforts of the San Diego Gulls Foundation.
For only $35, the Colony Membership includes:
- Special offer from Dino’s Gyros Greek Café and Taverna
- Co-branded hat
- Clear tote compliant with Pechanga Arena's bag policy
- Lapel pin
- Car decal
- The Colony Patch
- $10 Gulls merchandise voucher
- Pechanga Arena concession voucher
- Invitation to three (3) EXCLUSIVE Colony Member-Only Events
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Colony?
- The Colony is the official fan and booster club of the San Diego Gulls. The mission of The Colony is to support the San Diego Gulls on the ice through fandom and off the ice through community projects that assist the efforts of the San Diego Gulls Foundation.
Is there a cost to join The Colony?
- Yes, The Colony Membership costs $35. The cost includes a Membership Welcome Kit, access to FREE exclusive Colony events and invites to additional events that may require a fee. For example, a trip to see the Gulls on the road.
Do you have to be a Season Ticket Holder to be a member of The Colony?
- No, you do not have to be a season ticket holder to join The Colony. Anyone can join!
Do you have to rejoin The Colony each season?
- Yes, The Colony is on an annual membership which requires you to re-join each season. Memberships are limited so be sure to purchase yours early!
What kind of community initiatives does The Colony support?
- The Colony will look to support the efforts of the San Diego Gulls Foundation throughout the season through volunteer projects and collection assistance at food drives, toy drives, etc. The San Diego Gulls Foundation serves as the team’s main charitable beneficiary. The mission of the San Diego Gulls Foundation is to facilitate and support programs that produce positive change for children and families throughout San Diego by providing educational opportunities, broadening access to the sport of hockey and addressing the health and wellness needs of our community. Since 2016, the San Diego Gulls Foundation has donated over $250,000 back to the San Diego community.
As a Colony Member, can I bring any non-Colony members or family to an exclusive Colony event?
- Unless otherwise noted, only Colony Members are welcome to attend exclusive Colony events, however, guests are welcome to attend the community involvement events. Children under 2 years of age or younger are welcome to attend with their parent/guardian who are current members.
Is there a minimum age required to join The Colony?
- While there is no rule for a minimum age, many local volunteer opportunities require you to be at least 13 years of age to participate. If you have a child interested in getting more involved, please consider signing them up for Gulliver’s Kids Club by CLICKING HERE.
By joining The Colony, you'll enjoy exclusive member perks including:
- Colony Membership Welcome Kit that includes a branded hat, clear tote bag, lapel pin, car decal, patch, $10 in Gulls merchandise and a voucher for ONE free bottle of water and popcorn redeemable during Gulls games at Pechanga Arena.
- Invitations to exclusive Colony events. In the past, events have included:
- Gulls Q&A including players, a member of the coaching staff and President of Business Operations, Matt Savant at Pechanga Arena.
- Colony away game watch party and skate.
- Colony Trip to away Gulls Game.
- Colony members who paid to attend this event should complete the Refund Interest Form found HERE, by June 1, 2020.
- Opportunities to volunteer with front office staff at official Gulls Community Events
How To Purchase The Colony Membership
WE ARE NO LONGER ACCEPTING COLONY MEMBERSHIPS FOR THE 2019-20 SEASON. Please check back regarding memberships for the 2020-21 season soon!
Colony Community Involvement Events
Community Events Include:
- November 24, 2019: Ronald McDonald House lunch service
- November 24, 2019: Mother Goose Parade participation
- February 2020: Cal State Games Youth Hockey Tournament
- March 2020: Canceled
Questions, Comments and Concerns
Please contact the San Diego Gulls Community Relations Department at [email protected] or 619-359-4716.