THE COLONY MEMBERSHIPS AVAILABLE NOW!
The Colony is the official fan and booster club of the San Diego Gulls. The mission of The Colony is to support the San Diego Gulls both on and off the ice through fandom and community projects that assist the efforts of the San Diego Gulls Foundation.
By joining The Colony, you'll enjoy exclusive member perks including:
Official Colony Kit including a beach towel, clear drawstring bag, member puck, water bottle, koozie, keychain, sticker and exclusive offer from Dino’s Gyros Greek Café and Sports Bar.
Colony Trip to away Gulls Game* on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at Ontario. Sign-ups are now closed
A Gulls Virtual Q&A on Tuesday, January 25 via Zoom. Time TBD
A Colony Away Game Watch Party on Saturday, March 19 at Dino’s Gyros Greek Café and Sports Bar. Time TBD
Events subject to cancellation or change at any time*
Colony Community Involvement Events
Upcoming Volunteer Events:
January - PATH San Diego
DATE: Saturday, January 22
TIME: 5:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES: The shifts are from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm and you will help chef and a few other volunteers prep and plate food for dinner, breakfast and lunch. Check back soon to sign up!
February, March and April events are currently TBD.
Past Volunteer Events:
November 2021 - Jacobs & Cushman San Diego Food Bank
December 2021 - Operation Homefront
The 2021-22 San Diego Gulls Season membership fee for The Colony is $35.
You can join The Colony at select Gulls home games at Pechanga Arena San Diego in Section 10 on the concourse, by visiting the San Diego Gulls Front Office (by appointment only) or online at www.sandiegogulls.com/thecolony. To plan a time to stop by the Front Office, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is The Colony?
- The Colony is the official fan and booster club of the San Diego Gulls. The mission of The Colony is to support the San Diego Gulls both on and off the ice through fandom and community projects that assist the efforts of the San Diego Gulls Foundation.
Is there a cost to join The Colony?
- Yes, there is a $35 membership fee. This fee includes a membership kit, access to FREE exclusive Colony events and access to additional events that may require additional payment, like a road trip.
Do you have to be a Gulls Elite Member to be a member of The Colony?
- No, you do not have to be a Gulls Elite Member to join The Colony. Anyone can join!
Do you have to rejoin The Colony each season?
- Yes, The Colony is on an annual membership which requires you to re-join each season. Memberships are limited so be sure to purchase yours early!
What kind of community initiatives does The Colony support?
- The Colony will look to support the efforts of the San Diego Gulls Foundation throughout the season through volunteer projects and collection assistance at food drives, toy drives, etc. The San Diego Gulls Foundation serves as the team’s main charitable beneficiary. The mission of the San Diego Gulls Foundation is to facilitate and support programs that produce positive change for children and families throughout San Diego by providing educational opportunities, broadening access to the sport of hockey and addressing the health and wellness needs of our community. Since 2016, the San Diego Gulls Foundation has donated over $640,000 back to the San Diego Community.
As a Colony Member, can I bring any non-Colony members or family to an exclusive Colony event?
- Unless otherwise noted, only Colony Members are welcome to attend exclusive Colony events, however, guests are welcome to attend the community involvement events. Children under 2 years of age or younger are welcome to attend with their parent/guardian who are current members.
Is there a minimum age required to join The Colony?
- While there is no rule for a minimum age, many local volunteer opportunities require you to be at least 13 years of age to participate.
Questions, Comments and Concerns
Please contact the San Diego Gulls Community Relations Department at email@example.com or 619-359-4716.