GROUP DEPOSITS FOR THE 2019-2020 SEASON AVAILABLE NOW!
Benefits of placing a group deposit:
- Increased priority for premium game dates and seat locations
- Discount off box office pricing
- Reserved seating for your group
- Exclusive Gulls hats and other items also available
A group is considered to be a purchase of 10 or more tickets*
For more information on our hospitality options and group experiences click here.
Group Hospitality Options:
- On-Ice Suite: The On-Ice Suite is a luxury area located on the glass and is directly attached to the exclusive Stella Artois Lounge. The suite holds 50 people and gives fans the best option for a group looking to sit on the glass.
- The Perch: The Perch is located above the Gulls Attack Zone with a great view of the home and visitor tunnels. With a capacity of up to 12 people, The Perch offers the option to add additional seating directly in front of the space. The perfect option for your next team building event, or family outing!
Group Experiences Can Also Include:
- National Anthem
- God Bless America
- Afternoon Hockey
- Intermission Performance
- Mites on Ice
- Color Guard
- Big Flag
- Zamboni Rides
- Scoreboard Recognition
- Group Photo on the Ice
- High 5 Tunnel
*Group experiences based on availability and ticket purchase*
Contact the Group Ticket Sales Department at 619-359-4732 or email [email protected] today!
Groups Team Members:
- Cameron Fagundes: 619-359-4735 ([email protected]) - Account Executive, Group Sales
- Aaron Jensen: 619-359-4722 ([email protected]) - Account Executive, Group Sales
- Bill Foltz: 619-359-4726 ([email protected]) - Account Executive, Group Sales
- Andres Gomez: 619-359-4721 ([email protected]) - Account Executive, Group Sales
To receive priority, please fill out either the group or suite early registration form below. Once you fill out the form you will be contacted directly by a Gulls representative.
FOR GROUP OUTINGS, CLICK HERE
FOR SUITES, CLICK HERE
If you are using a text to speech reader for accessibility and are having problems using this application, call (619) 359-4730 for assistance.