The following social platforms are supported through the social widget:
How to Add the Social Widget
- Click on the Add Content button and choose the Social widget.
- The widget will automatically add itself to the Widgets (Top) section of the page.
- You can move it to Widgets (Bottom) if you want it to display below your text.
- Click Edit to choose the width of the widget, layout, and which social platform feed you would like to see in the widget. The platforms available will change based on your layout selections.
The social widget is only available in either the 1 column or 3 column widths.
- Standard Widget: Displays 1 row tall and only shows 1 feed at a time.
- Tabbed Content: Displays multiple feeds in the same widget at 2 rows tall. You can choose which of the four social feeds you want to show.